Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gold Making Guide is never being Ultimate

If you are a player of world of warcraft,you must desire to learn how to make tons of gold in a short time.Obviously,who doesn’t.Expecially for new guys in wow.You must want all your wow characters to be lvl80+.Well,some other guys may think that if they have very much wow gold,they will sell gold for cash. If there is very much gold, then the value of the gold falls and the value of the items will go up training players to spend more gold in items than they should normally pay. Wow,that is really awesome,isn’t it?
Here is your wow gold guide.What if I told you that you can make a ton of gold in only a few minutes a day without all that usual instance grinding, daily questing or making items for sale with your profession.Just like the leveling addon that supposedly tells you how to level in the shortest amount of time (do you really want to follow every step they tell you? what is the point of playing the game?!)Sounds hard to believe… and most sites will ask you for some sort of payment to receive their “ultimate gold making guide” blah blah blah. I’ve seen those guides and they tell you what you already know: go here, kill these mobs, use this skill to make this item to sell for this much… oh and something like “don’t list your items at a price just a bit lower than competitors in order to sell it”. I guess if you are the type that likes to follow the game word for word and do exactly what those guides tell you then you could go ahead and waste your money on one of them.
Let me give you a simple example: Before WoTLK “bandit” items were really popular among pvp participants who did not have their epic gear due to lack of play time. Even though bandit items were pretty common drops, people were still willing to purchase them from the Auction House for an average price of 7-15g per armor and 10-30g for a weapon. That is a lot of gold for a green item! Lets see, what do financial advisers tell your mom and dad about investing their money? “Play it safe, DIVERSIFY” This is very True. Just like the real world, in the world of WARCRAFT (no pun intended) a wise investor must diversify among different investments. Don’t just buy out one kind of an item. Don’t spend all of your money on some “hot” armor that you think will sell no matter what and leave yourself broke to see others place theirs for half the price.
I had ever tried to search for how to level faster, where to find cheap wow gold, wow gold strategies and so on in google. Some of the things I found, worked for a short period of time, but then again I was back at the same spot as before. I tried absolutely everything out there. I bought e-books, I asked for help around and I bought several products. But none of them really worked well for me.But the methods I mentioned above do really work for me.I hope it will work for you too.Just take a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment